VidYouThink is a time-saving, web-based mechanism for YouTube researchers to get insights on
a particular phrase mentioned in YouTube videos.
This is done via phrase search and sentiment analysis focused on Closed-Captioned YouTube
videos using Closed Captions, Viewer Feedback, and Comments - to get a general sentiment based on a given search query.
Users need a Google Account to use the sentiment analysis functionality.
- Users (YouTube researchers) can register and login on the site.
- Registered users can login, manage their account – change email and password, and search videos through YouTube.
- Search through available Closed Captions in YouTube (transcript provided by channel owner) using YouTube Search API.
- Get a general sentiment of a phrase, and check whether the phrase context is clear in YouTube videos, and the
reactions that go with it via Sentiment Analysis API - Google Account authentication is required to do so.
- Present the results in tabular form.
- Users can review their search history, clear a few or all their search histories.
Ready to test? Sign up
- or login
, if you already have an account!